Website/Digital Content Designer
My client, a leading B2B manufacturing business, is looking for a Website / Digital Content Designer to join their growing team. This is a brand new role to the business due to growth and expansion. You will be responsible for the delivery of timely, accurate and engaging content across a range of platforms, both online and offline.
The role will focus on collaborating and writing engaging copy to drive brand awareness and engagement across digital channels (web, social media mainly Linkedin and email).
- Lead on planning and coordinating content across a range of platforms and deliver communications objectives.
- Identifying new digital opportunities and formats.
- Upload of content making sure all information on the website is accurate and up to date.
- Assist with ad-hoc copy requests when necessary, including, but not limited to, web, blog, advertising copy, emails, and product descriptions
- Generating case studies
- Ensuring copy on digital platforms is SEO optimised.
- Active engagement with Linkedin
- Ongoing design of the website content and digital marketing content.
- Email marketing design.
- Display advertising design.
- Social media advertising and posts.
- Experience and skills in Pay per click and Retargeting would be valuable
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in a similar content creation role.
- Excellent copywriting skills – with flexible writing styles that allow you to switch between producing technical, engaging and commercial content.
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills.
- Confident communicator, able to articulate and share ideas.