Transport Coordinator – Hungarian Speaker
A logistics company based in the Worcestershire area who are going through a period of sustained growth are looking for a Hungarian speaking Transport Coordinator to join their team.
Salary £21k-£24k per annum.
The job –
• Managing customer enquiries/orders by phone and email and loading them onto the system
• Booking and tracking shipments
• Sourcing and communicating with suppliers required for transport
• Responding to customer enquiries, providing quotations and keeping them updated as to the progress of jobs
• Closing out job files by obtaining POD and any other required information
• Reviewing routes and suppliers to ensure transport is planned cost-effectively and to maximise profitability
• Ensuring clear and accurate communication with the warehouse so they are aware of returns and outgoing loads and can plan work effectively
• Ensuring jobs are completed on the system and checked prior to invoicing
• Ensuring paperwork is filed accurately and in a timely manner
• Managing priorities to achieve desired results and deadlines
• Liaising with Operations, Accounts and Warehouse
• Effective escalation of issues relating to customer systems
• Maintenance of system data and its integrity
• Managing and monitoring KPIs
• Ensuring all support tasks are undertaken and completed in a timely and accurate manner
The candidate –
The candidate must be able to demonstrate a full understanding of the transport forwarding industry, be able to communicate effectively, be highly organised and remain focused under pressure. Take control of the management, planning and tracking of movement of goods from A to B using methods of freight such as Hand carry, Airfreight and Road travel to achieve the result for the customer. The post holder must be in full control at all times and be able to communicate at the highest level. Must have a can-do attitude and a desire to get the job done right first time, with a total quality service at the right cost.
If you are interested, please contact Edward Jukes for a confidential chat on 01905 27747 or simply apply for the role.
Recommend your family and friends to us and on their successful placement, we will give you up to £250 worth of vouchers of your choice. (T&C’s apply).