Technical Software Trainer
Up to £40k (DOE)
Worcester or Birmingham based with home working
Our client’s pride themselves on their market-leading reputation in the training industry and are Ofsted rating ‘outstanding’. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team that is focused on the development and furthering of technical professionals
Over the past year, our client has seen a vast amount of growth and are therefore looking to add a Technical Trainer to their team, to be part of their current and future success story.
This role will suit an individual who is a natural mentor, who prides themselves on the ability to inspire and teach others.
- Delivering classroom teaching, training and coaching to apprentices at Advanced level 3, Higher level 4 to Degree level 6.
- Working remotely (online coaching) with candidates
- Liaising with employers across the region to deliver a unique learning plan tailored to the individuals in their place of work
- You will be responsible for designing, preparing and delivering courses; updating and amending when necessary.
- The position will entail working closely with clients and delegates, providing a catered, considered approach
If you have experience in the technology industry with an innate passion to inspire others- this is the role for you!
The ideal candidate will have:
– A degree within the technical field
– Experience within Networking, Infrastructure, Technical environments or training
– A formal qualification within training and coaching
– Experience of training, teaching and/or coaching to either small or large groups
For more information, please contact Hannah Steer at Redwood Search recruitment agency, Worcester.