Website Redwood Search Recruitment Agency Worcester
Supply Chain Coordinator
Working as part of the Supply Team to ensure the Supply Chain is as efficient and well-organised as possible. Excellent organisational skills and a will to get ‘stuck-in’ are essential.
Our client is currently looking for exceptional talent to join their Supply Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the Supply Network and acting as the conciliator between our Suppliers and Warehouse.
The company is growing at an exponential rate leading to your key responsibilities growing as the company continues to expand.
Accountable to Supply Manager
Working relationships Supply Manager, Managing Director
Working closely with the Product Team, Customer Service Team & Warehouse Department.
- Overseeing the Supply Network
- Liaising with suppliers via email
- Liaising with forwarders to ensure stock is shipped on time
- Stock control and monitoring
- Raising purchase orders with suppliers
- Liaising with large customers to assist with arranging deliveries of orders
- Running sales reports for the Directors/Sales Force
- Competent user of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Degree educated with a minimum 2:1 classification
- A strong use of Excel
- Fast learner
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A will to get ‘stuck into’ anything thrown at you
- The ability to work well and efficiently under pressure
- Strong arithmetic skills
- Flexibility to travel abroad when required
- The ability to write succinctly
- Analytical skills
Please contact Michelle at Redwood Search Recruitment Agency for more information