Social Media and PR Executive
£20,000 – £25,000 (Depending on experience)
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing, forward-thinking Digital Marketing Agency? My client is looking for an enthusiastic and committed Social Media & PR Executive to join my clients friendly and sociable Marketing team where you can get involved with all areas of digital marketing.
You will work with the team to deliver the companies digital marketing plans, creating and delivering marketing projects and campaigns.
You will create content for social media, blogs and press releases and work across all social media channels to deliver organic and paid content. Dealing with and analysing and reporting on performance with Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics etc.
Have the opportunity to organise and attend events. Building relationships with press contacts and identifying editorial opportunities. Coming up with unique ideas for press packs and gifting.
As well as the core marketing tasks naturally, you will also be responding to customer and colleague queries and carrying out general administration duties
- Understanding the various social media platforms, analytics modules and ad management platforms.
- A good knowledge of Google Analytics, CMS systems and eCommerce platforms.
- Proactive and positive with a can-do attitude
- Computer-literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Be able to work under pressure and be well organised
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Quick learner
- Ability to think independently as well as working well within a team
- Punctual and reliable
For further information please contact Hannah Steer at Redwood Search recruitment agency Worcester