Website Redwood Search Recruitment Agency Worcester
Service Centre Advisor required for a fantastic company in the centre of Worcester
Redwood Search is pleased to be working with a leading employer in the Worcester area. They are experiencing huge growth due to their success within a niche market and are looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic member to join the team.
To be successful in the role, you will need to have experience of working within a busy and professional environment answering incoming calls and helping clients resolve any problems by responding in a friendly, helpful manner both over the phone and by email.
Absolutely no sales involved – pure customer service!
You will also be working on Excel, producing and printing of reports, and updating their bespoke database.
- Receiving incoming calls
- General administrative duties
- Producing reports
- Supporting team members
- Maintaining client confidentiality at all times
- Creating and distributing contracts and reports
- Following up outstanding information from clients and suppliers.
- The company provides on-going training and support as well as a friendly team environment.
- This is a permanent position based in the centre of Worcester which can easily be reached by public transport.
If you are interested, please contact Edward Jukes for a confidential chat on 01905 27747 or simply apply for the role.
Furthermore, if you know a Customer Services Consultant that may be interested in the position, we have a referral scheme where you can earn £250 in vouchers, to find out more or refer a friend visit our reward page.