Senior Marketing Executive
Hours of work:
8.30 -5 Monday- Thursday (one hour lunch)
8.30-4.30 Friday (half hour lunch)
Working with our successful client, we are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to join their growing team.
As the Marketing Executive, you will support the Marketing Manager with planning and delivering the overall marketing strategy to drive ROI. Create brand awareness, generate valuable leads, and be the market leader within the sector.
This role will suit a marketer, who is creative and hands-on in their approach. You will have experience creating and building multi-channel marketing campaigns across both digital and traditional channels which delivers results.
The ideal candidate would:
- Support the Marketing Manager with planning and executing multi-channel campaigns across digital, email & traditional marketing ensuring communications are tailored to specific target audiences and delivers results.
- Manage social media channels and build a B2B online presence, primarily through LinkedIn.
- Daily management of the Website, ensuring content is correct, engaging and uploaded on time.
- Support the Marketing Manager to drive brand awareness and promote new and existing products/services.
- Create captivating content (SEO optimised) for web, blogs and other online channels
- Understand data – be able to analyse and interpret data and use it to influence decisions
- Oversee updates to the website and all online marketing activities, including social media.
- Increase customer engagement via marketing campaign activity using multiple channels with the ability to measure impact and ROI
- Support all internal and external communications initiatives as required
- Implement the marketing plan ‘on time’ and within budget
- Work with designers, PR, digital and other creative partners to develop unique experiences (online and offline) and support content that tells our story in an impactful way
- Be results and data driven to ensure we are measuring impact, gathering learnings, and continually improving
- Ensure that the organisation’s brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels
- Degree, CIM qualification or equivalent
- 3 years relevant experience in a similar marketing role
- The ability to work in Microsoft Dynamics, HubSpot and WordPress confidently and accurately are essential
- Able to prioritise, work under pressure, take initiative and make decisions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to build and maintain professional relationships
- Create practical solutions based on a strategic view
- Experience in a marketing/communications/ function
- Previous experience in the management of a range of communication mediums
- Ability to generate creative ideas/concepts to enhance the company brand
- Track record of successful project delivery with proven ROI
- Can set and work to quantifiable goals and standards