Senior Land Rover Technician
Working hours – Monday – Friday (08:30am– 17:30pm)
Are you looking to be a fundamental member of a team, working hard to ensure that tasks are completed to the highest standards ensuring you offer a great service?
If so then this role could be a great opportunity for you.
Redwood search are currently working on an amazing Senior Land Rover Technician role working on a Monday to Friday basis.
Duties will include;
- Working with your team you will be servicing and performing maintenance on a wide range of Land Rovers and other 4x4s alike.
- Servicing vehicles – carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers’ guidelines.
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
- Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
- Producing time estimates.
- Maintaining repair and service records.
The ideal candidate will have;
Experience working as a Land Rover Technician.
Working unsupervised, continually managing time and prioritising work to meet tight deadlines.
Good communication skills, interaction at all levels internal and external.
Experience in working alongside, mentoring and managing other team members.
If you are interested in this position of Senior Land Rover Technician, please contact Michelle for a confidential chat on 01905 27747 or simply apply for the role.