Senior Developer – Worcester
– Minimum of 2 years’ experience working with C#/.NET in a production environment (.NET Core preferable).
– Minimum 6 months working with ASP.NET (Core), ideally in a production environment.
– Knowledge of SQL, both in the form writing performant queries and database design.
– Intimate knowledge of version control (GIT).
– Ability to quickly source, debug and fix issues that are time critical.
– Ability to collaborate with customers and other members of the development team to provide solutions to real-world problems.
Meeting only a few of these is more than okay, we can provide training and support.
– Previous experience working on a large-scale performant ASP.NET (Core) web application.
– Previous experience working with production level caching (we use Redis).
– An understanding of what microservices do, where they are useful and how to build them.
– An understanding of user authorization, both client and server side. We use JWTs, it would ideal if you have some knowledge about them.
– Knowledge of cloud-based hosting (we use Azure).
– Knowledge of production DevOps (CI/CD pipelines).
– An understanding of task allocation and breaking down large projects down into achievable tickets, to then be allocated to the correct team member.
– Experience working with various GIS datasets (mapping, vector data, telemetry data to name a few). This is not expected, but very welcome.
If you are interested in the Senior Developer role, please call Chris Evans at Redwood Search on 01905 27747.