Website Redwood Search Recruitment Agency Worcester
This role is on a temporary basis from February to September working 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday and the rate of pay is £10 per hour.
You will be supporting a busy sales order and customer support team for an organisation that deals with garden centres and an interest in gardening is desirable.
The role will be predominantly home based but with the flexibility to work from the office depending on current circumstances and you will need access to your own transport due to the location of the company.
You will be provided with lots of support and training to enable you to do the role, but you must have previous experience within order processing previously and be confident with MS Office and spreadsheets.
The main areas you will be focussing are:
- Accurate and timely entry of sales orders
- Resolving any problems arising with haulage, operations and credit control
- Dealing with telephone enquiries in a confident, efficient manner
- Demonstrate and enhance strong customer focus and present a positive image of the company at all times.
- Specific interaction with accounts, production and haulage departments
- Direct communication with sales agents, sales admin colleagues, manager and garden centres
For further information, please contact Michelle or Karen at Redwood Search Recruitment Agency Worcester for more information.