UK Sales Manager
£55-60k plus car/car allowance
Are you a highly motivated self-starter with a strong sales background to manage an existing UK sales team and establish productive and professional relationships with key customers?
Applicants for the position will need to have considerable previous experience in sales management as well as experience in managing a team. They should have strong leadership and motivational skills and be able to develop and implement effective sales strategies for team performance. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as presentation skills, are required together with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM software.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Develop, implement and supervise targeted sales plans
- Lead, motivate and develop the sales team utilising the CRM system to ensure the team is fully engaged and has clear targets
- Retain current customers and acquire new ones whilst ensuring there is a clear plan for each sales account
- Develop annual and 3-year target sales volume projections which will drive the sourcing plan for raw materials
- Attend industry events, tradeshows and visit customers to showcase our brands and services in a positive and professional manner
- Prepare performance reports for management meetings and Board meetings
- Work with the Finance Controller on budgeting matters
- Liaise with Marketing and Production and Quality departments to ensure brand consistency
If you are interested, please contact Michelle for a confidential chat on 01905 27747 or simply apply for the role.