£23,000 – £25,000 + commission
Car owner essential
Have you got valuable experience as a B2B development professional?
Do you have the drive and experience to attain new business whilst focusing on retaining current customers?
Are you interested in working for a market-leading company that has offered award-winning training courses for nearly 30 years?
Redwood Search has been commissioned with the search of a Sales Executive to join a well-established and reputable company based in the heart of Worcester. This successful team is seeking a Business Development or Sales Executive to attain new business and support Account Managers.
This role would suit a Sales Executive / Sales Consultant with experience in business development. You will be a confident individual with ambition to meet company objectives and needs. You will be working with already established nationwide accounts as well as developing new and profitable business.
You will have excellent communication skills over the phone, via email and face to face. Being able to create long-lasting and profitable relationships with clients new and established. You will be capable of working as part of a team as well as independently.
- Liaise effectively with clients over the phone and via email.
- Developing existing and previous client relationships, whilst supporting the Account Managers with their established key accounts.
- Arranging quality meetings for the Account Managers to attend and deliver client presentations
- Maintain and update accurate data fields and dialogue reports in the CRM database and other sales systems.
- Responsible for providing a pro-active approach to developing accounts and client relationships.
- Taking on a consultative sales approach towards building new business for the company
In return the company is offering the successful candidate:
- An excellent salary and commission structure.
- Full in-depth training and structured training and professional development programme.
- Monitored progression opportunities in the business
- A sociable and friendly team
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Working hours are 08:30 – 17:00 Monday to Friday
- Bonus scheme
- On-site parking
If you are interested, please contact Arlene Gray for a confidential chat on 01905 27747 or simply apply for the role.