Website Redwood Search Recruitment Agency Worcester
Holiday 20 days + stats rising after 2 years of service to a maximum of 25 days
The Role: As the Sales Consultant for our Client you will have proven experience with Microsoft Dynamics Experience. You will grow and develop your own leads supported by incoming marketing leads and enquiries. You will have sound experience in sales and be able to close business within a given timescale. You will retain your own customers and manage them as you build your pipeline. Candidates must hold a full UK driving license as this role comes with a company car and you will be out in the field visiting customers. This role would ideally suit candidates living in or around the West Midlands / Worcestershire.
The Company: Due to a period of growth in their sector, the company are now looking for a Sales Consultant to join them and help to secure and develop business and grow revenue. This established business sell Dynamics 365 Business Central and Finance and Supply Chain as well as an ERP system for mid-sized businesses. Experience in this field is essential for this role.
For this Sales Consultant role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
· Several years’ experience in sales is essential
· Proven experience with Microsoft Dynamics
· Field sales experience
· Excellent relationship builder with strong account management skills
· Confident in new business development skills
· Able to close business within a given timeframe
· Personable and able to liaise well at all levels in a business
Benefits of this Sales Consultant role:
· Basic salary £50K
· Excellent uncapped commission structure
· Company car
· Company pension
· Holiday 20 days rising after 2 years of service to a maximum of 25 days
If you want to work as the Sales Consultant for a company with a great name in the industry apply today.