Sales & Customer Service Consultant
£22K- £25K per annum
The Role: A fantastic opportunity has arisen for someone skilled in sales & customer service to join our client based in Bromsgrove. They are seeking someone who is driven and has a desire to succeed to help them strengthen and grow the business from within.
A leader in their industry, the business is looking for someone who brings a minimum of 2 years sales or customer experience to the role, who can confidently deal with customers and manage the relevant administration required. You will be organised, personable and have great telephone manner. If this sounds like the role for you – apply today!
For this Sales & Customer Service Consultant, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience in a customer service environment – essential
- Experience in a sales environment – highly desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Confident using CRM software
- Highly organised with good attention to detail
- School education to GCSE or A Level standard or equivalent
Requirements of this role:
- Handling incoming calls and transferring to relevant departments as required
- General administrative duties to include emails, quotations etc.
- Maintaining filing systems and entering orders onto CRM
- Sending out samples and literature to customers
- Providing support to the sales department
Benefits of this role:
- Starting salary £22K – £25K p/a
- Full time permanent position
- 20 days holiday + stats
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org