Sales Administrator / Bookkeeper – Feckenham
£27000 – £30,000 DOE
20 days holiday + stats
The Role: As the Sales Administrator / Bookkeeper you will have a varied role, from answering inbound calls and assisting customers, to administration and dealing with orders and shipping, as well as general bookkeeping duties. You will be working as part of a small, friendly team at their office in Feckenham and will be experienced as a bookkeeper with a good all-round knowledge of SAGE and a real “can-do” approach.
The Company: Due a long-standing member of staff retiring, the company are now looking for a new Sales Administrator / Bookkeeper who can take over the reins and manage the day-to-day admin and bookkeeping duties of the office. A well-established business of over 35 years they are seeking someone who can become a real key member of their team.
For this Sales Administrator / Bookkeeper role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Must have a strong background in bookkeeping
- Comprehensive knowledge of using SAGE including:
- Raising sales invoices.
- Input all transactions relating to sales and purchases.
- Bank reconciliation and produce and submitting VAT returns, understanding foreign currency accounts – payments, cashflow and purchasing
- Credit control.
- Payment of suppliers.
- Producing monthly sales and purchase reports.
- Monthly update of debtors and creditors.
- Liaise with accountants and produce detailed file enabling them to prepare year end accounts
- Confident answering incoming calls and dealing with orders/enquiries
- Pick, pack and dispatch small orders
- Management of stock control