Sales Administrator – Tewkesbury
£20K – £21K
PERMANENT, FULL TIME
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Administrator to join a busy Business Development department. You will be joining at an exciting time of growth and scope for personal professional input. The ideal candidate will be driven, enjoy working with and obtaining data in support of the sales team and be able to demonstrate a proactive and flexible work approach.
The role will be to provide administrative and logistics support to the Business Development and Sales Team and liaise with external businesses to gather accurate data and sales leads. As a confident communicator, you will be making warm outbound telephone calls to external businesses already registered with the business, providing additional support to the sales team. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the ability to move seamlessly between projects to manage workload in a busy environment.
The main duties will include;
- Gather strategic information from registered businesses and input it into the database to enable and schedule visits
- Research and collect information for market and competitor analysis.
- Maintain and update sales pipeline, referral list and lead information.
- Provide administration, coordination, and data
- Prepare performance reports for the management team.
- Assist the Business Development team with any follow up enquiries.
- Effectively utilise the CRM database and Microsoft Office software packages including Word, Excel, Outlook etc. to support administrative processes.
Skills and Experience
- Strong administration skills and experience of working in a customer-focused environment.
- Confident in making outbound telephone calls.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with great attention to detail.
- Proficient in handling and analysing data.
- A great sense of self-motivation, ambition and determination with the ability to effectively prioritise workload and deadlines
- Ability to achieve desired results both individually and as a part of a wider team
What we offer:
A competitive salary along with a benefits package including life insurance, an excellent pensions scheme, Cycle to Work opportunities, Workplace Options, 28 days of holiday leave as well as free on-site parking.
Hours of work will be 8:30am to 5pm Monday to Thursday, and 8.30am to 4.30pm Friday.