Recruitment Consultant – Worcester
Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm or 9am-5.30pm
Due to our continued success and business growth, Redwood Search is looking to expand our team in Worcester.
We are an independent agency and have built an excellent reputation in the industry – currently in the top 5 finalists for the Herefordshire and Worcester Chamber of Commerce Business Awards! We pride ourselves on our client retention and our customer service. We are looking to recruit a Recruitment Consultant to join our team.
We are not a high-street agency, driven by KPI’s and targets! We believe in giving our Recruiters the freedom to run their own desks and this desk is warm which means you will have a busy client and candidate base.
We are looking for a hardworking, enthusiastic candidate who is prepared to put in the effort and reap the rewards.
• Building a client base, interacting with clients and candidates establishing rapport with both parties and ensuring a long-standing working relationship.
• Interviewing candidates, managing their needs and expectations to match them to the right company and role.
• Pre-Screening CV’s, proofreading and redesigning as well as providing advice on how to optimise their skill set on paper in a consultative manner.
• Recruitment advertising, managing social media and building on our social media profiles.
• Referencing candidates, checking eligibility to work in the UK and previous work history.
• Business Development, using the full sales process, building a solid sales strategy to target the recruitment market in the area.
• Candidate Sourcing, search and selecting on job boards, booking appointments for a candidate interview.
• Attending client visits on and off-site
• Managing the full 360 permanent recruitment process, from candidate selection to placement.
We would like you to be:
• Excellent telephone manner
• Ability to establish rapport and build long-standing recruitment relationships
• Knowledge of the full sales process
• 1 year’s recruitment experience in a similar role is preferable but not essential
• Full UK driving licence and own transport
• Proven track record in sales/business development