Malvern – near the retail park
• To be front of house at our Malvern office, ensuring the efficient running of the reception and meeting areas.
• Greet visitors and staff in a professional manner
• To provide business administration support to multiple teams as and when required.
• to seek continuous improvement in all aspects of work;
• to carry out responsibilities with due regard to the health and safety regulations;
• to comply with and to actively promote all Company policies and procedures.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Open and close the reception area on a daily basis.
• Manage room bookings via e-mail, phone and outlook booking tool
• Set up of meetings and lunches, ensuring refreshments are fully stocked.
• Assisting with meeting room set up and be on hand to support during on-site events.
• Ensure reception and communal areas are neat, tidy and maintained to a professional standard at all times.
• Distribute post and re-direct if required
• Frank Mail and ensure post is collected daily.
• Manage the onsite car park, particularly during customer visits to ensure adequate parking is available for visitors
• Ensure that those entering the building follow COVID measures in place
• Answer, direct and transfer call, taking messages as and when required
• Travel and accommodation booking, as and when required
• Assist with expenses
• Stock orders of all office supplies – stationary/food and drink/ tea & coffee etc
• Raise purchase orders in relation to any orders
• General business administration support for the wider business
• Dealing with and reporting of any office problems to the relevant contact and manage in a timely manner
• Regular stock checks of first aid boxes, stationery and refreshments.
• Regularly update internal telephone lists
• Create DHL Shipments if required