To support the Quality & Health & Safety function in completing Quality checks, in relation to product Safety, Quality & Legality. Quality Administrative duties. H&S checks, support, incident investigating & Administrative duties. General Support & Administration duties within the Operations Department as required
• Administration Experience.
• Experience of dealing with external contractors & visitors.
• Able to manage a variety of tasks and changing priorities.
• Able to work on own initiative.
• Basic knowledge of Food Safety, Quality & Health and Safety within the Workplace.
• Completion of Routine quality control checks within the warehouse
• Export Administration, including the application and filling out of health certificates
• Inspecting and storing retention samples
• Maintenance of the Retention Area
• Completion of Inbound Integrity Checks
• Investigating Customer Complaints & Vendor Non-Conformances.
• Physically collate and label samples for laboratory testing.
• Completion of Administrative duties associated with Samples
• Review of test results to see if products are within specification.
• Updating and maintaining Controlled Documentation
• Signing Product Check Sheets.
• Preparing Vendor Non-Conformances & Complaints Analysis.
• Updating KPI Dashboards.
Health & Safety
• Arranging Contractors and ensuring all documentation has been completed.
• Being the First point of contact for Contractors.
• Filing – Both electronically and Physically.
• Checking First Aid Boxes & Eye Wash Boxes
• Update KPI Dashboard
• Complete Incident Investigations
• Hold internal Health & Safety Meetings.
• Generic Office Tasks E.G. Answering the Front Door, being the first point of contact for the Operations Department on the phone.
• Typing up Meeting Minutes
• Purchasing e.g. PPE, Stationary.
• Other Administration tasks within the department if required.
• Create, maintain, and enhance effective working relationships with peers and work colleagues both within the department and throughout the company.
• Operate to high moral and personal standards.
• Create and maintain working relationships with Contractors, Suppliers, and on-site visitors.
Skills/Knowledge and Qualifications
• Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
• Intermediate level of Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Previous Admin Experience
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team
• High attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work to deadlines.
• Flexible and committed in approach to the needs of the Company as a whole.
• Previous experience within a manufacturing environment preferred.
• IOSH Qualified – Working Safely (Preferred)
For a confidential chat about the role and what you can expect to gain from this opportunity please contact Karen at Redwood Search Recruitment Agency for more information.