Quality Administrator – System Tester – Worcester
The main purpose of the role is to carry out testing of software as part of a software project, that it is performed at the highest quality and is in line with the development timetable and processes. To also liaise with a 3rd party software supplier on a daily basis to ensure parties are clear on development specification, timescales and expectations – both externally and internally.
To assist in training the team on the system on both existing and new functionality, and to ensure supporting documentation is kept up to date.
• Administrative/ customer service experience is required
• Some experience of software testing
• Ability to multi-task and be results orientated
• Excellent communication skills with a focus on customer service
• Ability to produce consistently accurate and high-quality work
• Excellent numerical and reporting skills
• Customer service skills, both internal and external whilst maintaining a professional manner.
Principal Tasks and Activities:
• Ensure all company activities relating to software testing is completed in a high-quality manner in accordance with agreed development timetables.
• Effectively answer and resolve UAT quality assurance queries
• Facilitate greater client and user engagement
• Communicating with 3rd party software supplier on a daily basis, including occasional site visits to the London office.
• Creating documentation to support new software released such as release notes and training guidance.
• Advise and train the operation team on new functionality and which processes it may affect.
If you are interested, please contact Michelle for a confidential chat on 01905 27747 or simply apply for the role.
Furthermore, if you know a Quality Administrator that may be interested in the position, we have a referral scheme where you can earn £250 in vouchers, to find out more or refer a friend visit our reward page.