Purchase Ledger Assistant
23 days holidays
Monday to Thursday 9-5pm and Friday 9-4.30pm
This role involves the daily management of the Purchase Ledger processing invoices and on-time payments to supplier terms.
· Purchase Invoices processed within agreed deadlines
· Supplier payments made to agreed terms and within Cash Forecast.
· All Key Supplier Accounts reconciled on a cyclical basis.
· Pegasus Opera used to the full
· Paperless office with efficient processes
· Opening New Purchase Ledger Accounts
· Processing Purchase Invoices / Credit Notes
· Purchase Order Processing
· Managing BACS Payment runs
· Processing and paying Employee expenses
· Reconciling Key Supplier accounts to statements; resolving any queries/differences/debit balances
· Providing expense analysis of purchase transactions
· Providing cover for Sales Ledger Administration as and when required
If you are interested in this position of Purchase Ledger Assistant, please contact Edward Jukes for a confidential chat on 01905 27747 or simply apply for the role.