Project Support Administrator
Our market-leading reputable clients, are looking for a motivated individual, experienced within administration and project support. This role offers great progression opportunities, and would suit a candidate looking to progress and develop into a Project Manager.
If you thrive when working in a fast-paced environment, and enjoy a varied role, this could be the position and career for you.
Our clients pride themselves on their reputation and offer fantastic benefits.
They are offering a position that will provide you with longevity and progression, potentially into a project manager, if this is where your interest lies.
- To work closely with the project manager in the coordination, implementation, execution, and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
- Communicate internally and externally, to clients and colleagues alike
- Raise accurate survey and snagging requests
- Follow and support the project manager with all administration tasks from quote through to execution.
- Undertake all relevant administration tasks where necessary
Adaptable, enthusiastic with a high attention to detail
Excellent organisation and time management skills
The ability to multi-task and prioritise accordingly
Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Proactive attitude and willingness to learn
Fantastic development opportunities
Incremental holiday allowance
Great office and working environment