Website Redwood Search Recruitment Agency Worcester
Project Manager – Exhibitions and Events
£30,000 – £45,000 (Depending on experience)
Are you an experienced Project Manager with a background in Exhibitions and Events? Do you want to work for a well-established design agency with great career progression opportunities?
My client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their growing agency on a permanent basis based in Worcester.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic in-house team of experienced designers, account handlers and project managers with offices worldwide.
- You will be responsible for the complete control of projects of all budgets
- After receiving the project you will be responsible for updating all costs to the client
- Liaising with clients on a day to day basis updating the BDM on a regular basis
- Liaise with clients as well and deal contractors off and on-site
- Preparation and distribution of all contracts for main suppliers and all purchase orders for each project.
- Management of graphics and AV content with client and suppliers.
- Work closely with the Chief Buyer and other internal teams during running projects to obtain further costs as and when necessary to pass onto client marked-up.
- Arrangement of shipping, transportation and logistics to shows and all projects.
- Manage project build-ups of shows and exhibitions
- Liaising with clients on site and official site suppliers
- Previous project management experience
- Experience of working in the Exhibition and Events sector
- Experience of managing internal members of staff
- Have an outgoing personality.
- Strong customer service and client relationship management
- Excellent communication skills and able to deal with all levels of skilled workers to senior management internal and Iguana’s clientele.
- Be familiar in using excel, creating spreadsheets and schedules.
- Able to understand the basics of design and working drawings.
- Able to meet strict deadlines.
This role will require you to travel across the UK and internationally so you will need to be able to stay away from home for projects.
- Able to travel internationally and have a valid passport.
- Have a full driving licence.
£30,000 – £45,000 (depending on experience)
For further information please contact Hannah Steer at Redwood Search recruitment agency Worcester