£35-40k plus company car
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage and direct the completion of projects, working closely with the client and within budget. Attending site meetings and gathering detailed specifications to define tasks and develop full scale project plans.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Define the client’s precise requirements, project scope and goals.
- Assist clients with specifications.
- Attend site meetings as required.
- Plan, implement and schedule project timelines.
- Define project tasks and develop full scale project plans.
- Gather all required project information.
- Raise survey requests.
- Raise accurate additional works / snagging requests.
- Respond to quotation requests.
- Liaise with all the employees that are involved in a project.
- Coordinate between all the various departments which are involved in a project to ensure delivery of ordered project as per client time frames and specifications.
- Action snagging or extra client requests
- Project sign-off and collation of files for invoicing
- Adhere to health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to care of equipment.
- Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Maintain a flexible approach and to carry out any other reasonable additional duties as requested.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Computer literate.
- Present a professional and positive image of both the organisation and yourself.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to deal with internal and external contacts at all levels.
- Flexibility within the working day to complete outstanding tasks.
- Seek opportunities to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Proactive attitude and willingness to learn.
Please contact [email protected]