Website Redwood Search Recruitment Agency
Project Administrator – Building and Refurbishment
Are you an individual who thrives on being the key support within a team and can meet deadlines as requested? This could be a fantastic opportunity to join a small, thriving building & refurbishment company who is looking for a Project Administrator to support Project Managers and the MD.
Ideally you will have experience in a similar role though this is not essential.
The Role is varied, interesting and includes assisting in the preparation of tenders, placing orders for materials & plant, preparation and maintenance of H&S documents.
You will confidently manage your own workload, be proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages, particularly Excel and comfortable working accurately and to deadlines.
Some key duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Supporting the team on a daily basis with the preparation and presentation of files
- Managing and maintaining Health and Safety files
- Organising training for staff as required
- Arranging accommodation for site based staff and contractors as required
- Taking responsibility for general office organisation
In addition to the standard administrative duties, the successful candidate will also have the opportunity to support the Project Managers on:
- Coordinating tender enquiries
- Working with the Project and Site Managers to coordinate all construction drawings and ensure they are issued to the relevant subcontractors.
- Obtaining quotations from suppliers
This is an excellent opportunity to be the key coordinator within a small team and will give an individual an opportunity to use existing skills and develop new ones.
Our office is based in Malvern and as well as offering a highly competitive salary is also able to offer a degree of flexibility on hours for the right person.