Outbound Sales Executive
Would you like to join a forward-thinking rapidly growing organisation with over 20 years’ experience in their industry?
You will be working within my client’s friendly team based in Worcester.
To market over the phone to potential new customers the companies’ individual products and services with the objective of setting up new accounts, trial products, and set up qualified meetings for company representatives
- Targeted number of dial-outs to new potential customers offering specific products and services.
- Proposing products or services and describing their quality and benefits in a detailed and persuasive manner
- Generating leads and appointments for the sales team
- Cross-selling and up-selling
- Schedule appointments for sales staff to meet prospective customers.
- Call prospective customers in the designated market area to qualify leads and explain the type of product offered
- Inform customers of promotions and new or upgraded products using prepared scripts
- Update client information in CRM System
- Track daily, weekly, or monthly personal results
- Maintain phone time or sales quotas as determined by management
- Work to the set daily schedule that has been set out by the line manager
Skills and experience:
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- Experience of working in an outbound sales role
- Excellent oral, written skills and numeracy skills
- Ability to speak clearly and effectively to customers and prospects
- Excellent listening and closing skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to maintain composure during stressful situations
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Strong communication skills
- Ability and desire to sell
- Skills to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to flourish in a competitive environment
- Good ICT skills
If you would like further information regarding this opportunity please contact Karen Heaton on 07771 806053