Office Manager – Bromsgrove
This is a new role as the company are German-based and establishing a new office in the Worcester area.
This is a key position to support the UK MD and the UK sales team.
- Assist UK Managing Director to establish a new UK Office/Operation.
- Help to negotiate and source office equipment and supplies.
- Establishing an efficient storage system for the stock of Medical Devices.
- Manage the stock of sales literature on a complete product portfolio and despatch on request to customers and sales colleagues.
- Handle all incoming calls and customer enquiries, information requests from the sales team and information requests from Head Office.
- Sales Order processing of all UK Orders – using QAD (SAP) system. Picking packing and shipping with all necessary shipping documents.
- Provide quotations for customers /sales team on request.
- Assist sales colleagues (field-based) with completion of tender documents for hospital contracts as required to meet tender deadlines.
- Manage internal stock checks and transfers from our German warehouse.
- Manage relationships with courier companies to ensure optimal service.
- Basic bookkeeping and general administration.
Previous experience of SAP is essential and a German speaker would be desirable although not essential