Website Redwood Search Recruitment Agency Worcester
Multi-Channel Marketing Executive
£26,000 – £30,000 p.a.
The role of Software Marketing Executive is a key position within this award-winning Worcester based business and they are looking for a professional marketing executive who is driven and self-motivated along with a passion for writing engaging content for a defined target audience. This position will see you planning and executing comprehensive multi-channel marketing campaigns to develop the customer journey.
It will be helpful if you have experience in Hubspot or similar and have a background in B2B Marketing ideally within a technical environment.
If you have a passion for copywriting and can create engaging content around the Cyber Security Industry this would be amazing!
Benefits for you: Holiday: 33 days (Including bank holidays and 2 duvet days) – increase to up to 38 days with length of service.
Other Benefits: Pension (4% employee, 5% employer), Health Care, Gym Discounts, Standing Desk Options, Cycle to Work, Team Building Events, Shopping Discounts.
- Responsible for driving the planning, execution and monitoring of multi-channel campaigns using elements such as social media, web pages, webinars, case studies, exhibitions, speaker events, adverts, email marketing etc.
- Provide communication support of in person/online events.
- Responsible for developing campaigns with a clear customer journey that builds knowledge and understanding and ends with actionable leads.
- Developing specific metrics for customer touch points that analyse how customers and potential customers move through the opportunity funnel.
- Work with product management to develop compelling content including PR and news items.
- Identify potential link building opportunities. Prepare content, organise for link to go live and negotiate rates/ deals if needed.
- Write press releases, company profiles and other content for the website, new product launches, print media and exhibitions.
- Plan, manage and deliver social media content planner according to strategy.
- Update the website and blog with relevant timely communications.
- Keep literature up to date and develop new content ideas.
- Develop ‘hands on’ knowledge of key clients and contacts and help nurture these relationships via marketing communications/automation and channels, whilst also supporting the targeting of new clients and contacts.
Please contact Michelle at Redwood Search Recruitment Agency Worcester for more information