Meeting & Events Coordinator
£20-24k Per Annum
Are you an enthusiastic and highly organised individual?
Are you looking for your next exciting role in a creative yet fast-paced environment?
Our client is looking for a Meetings & Events Coordinator to join their busy team in Evesham, the general purpose of this role is to maximise sales and profits ensuring that standards and services offered are of the highest achievable within the parameter of the product and acceptable budget limits
This is a really exciting time to join a fast growing, reputable company with a real passion for delivering excellent customer service alongside tailored events. There is a real emphasis on personal development and the opportunity to grow with the company.
- Play a pivotal role within the sales department, working with the wider conference and events team to deliver exceptional event experiences
- Responsible for sending proposals, conducting show rounds and building relationship with existing and potential guests
- Collating final details for all events and producing function sheets, you will use your interpersonal skills to ensure all clients requirements are fully communicated to appropriate departments
- Directing event setup, liaise with suppliers, event and staff before handing clients over to the operations team
- Speaking to clients on the telephone, making outbound calls and developing strong business relationships
- 1 year experience in a similar role required, alongside a background in sales
- Adaptable, have a great team work ethic and a passion for the little details
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Initiate and facilitate action plans so that the decisions which have been taken can be put into effect
For more information this opportunity please contact James at Redwood Search Recruitment Agency, Worcester
[email protected] 07387 027539