Website Redwood Search Recruitment Agency Worcester
The Market Support Administrator plays a key role in ensuring our customers receive a world-class customer journey. Our values of Reliability, Integrity, Service and Leadership should be at the forefront of our interaction with Customers, Dealers and Distributors.
The Market Support Administrator is responsible for receiving customer enquiries, processing orders onto an ERP system and supporting marketing activities. You will be responsible for providing administrative support to Southern European Accounts, and the Regional Export Manager.
Using your agricultural background, you will support marketing activities including regular updating of the company website (WordPress platform) and other support where required.
Role and Responsibilities
- Enter and process orders onto the company ERP system.
- Advise and prepare quotations for UK customers on basic products.
- Answer customer queries on products, delivery times, and process guarantee claims.
- Keep the Company CRM system up to date and ensure all communication is logged here (Hubspot).
- Working with the MS Manager, and third party marketing partner, update the company’s external and internal websites.
- Provide administrative support to your Technical Support colleague.
- Agricultural knowledge and passion (e.g. undergraduate degree, work experience within the sector or interest/hobby)
- At least two years experience working within a customer service or internal sales environment
- Highly organised and efficient
- Excellent communication skills
Please contact [email protected]uk