Website Redwood Search Recruitment Agency Worcester
Are you an experienced Marketing Manager with strong brand experience?
My client, a well-established company with over 30 years in the market is looking to recruit a full-time Marketing Manager based in Cheltenham.
You will be responsible for the development and delivery of integrated, global marketing plans for key brands within the brand portfolio.
- You will develop campaign content to achieve brand objectives and sales plans.
- You will be responsible for go-to-market activation of the campaign content, defining the integrated marcomms plan within key market places, against sales targets and budgets
- Manage the brand marketing budget
- You will be the first point of contact for Marketing activity in line with the long-term sales plan and brand guidelines
- You will produce plans to key stakeholders, including company Directors, Licensors, Retailers, and Distributors in a creative and engaging manner.
- Take a lead on all campaign activity, driving and overseeing the development of the marketing tool kit to deliver the agreed plans
- Take ownership of and deliver launch plans
- Manage external marketing agencies including PR Partners, Media Buying agencies, Experiential suppliers etc
- Regular analysis of market performance against KPIs to shape future strategy
- Travel to market when required (potentially yearly catch-ups and key retailer meetings/launch events)
- Lead digital strategy in line with global guidelines
- Marketing related Degree or similar qualification
- Previous experience of delivering successful marketing campaigns from within retail industry
- Ideally with international experience
- Excellent project and event management skills
- Fully conversant with Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Working knowledge of website CMS, knowledge of Direct Mail comms beneficial
- Conversant in all social media platforms
Key Competency Requirements:
- Articulate, creative, visionary and analytical
- Strong sense of commercial awareness
- Ability to think strategically using an analytical marketing approach
- Entrepreneurial and innovative
- Capable of thriving in fast-paced environments and using initiative
- Strong team player
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
This role offers a very competitive salary and company package.
To find out more and discuss the role and salary in more detail please contact Hannah Steer @ Redwood Search recruitment agency Worcester