Website Redwood Search Recruitment Agency Worcester
Working with the Operations Manager and Senior Maintenance Engineer responsible for the day-to-day management of the site Maintenance and Engineering Department.
Ensuring all Capital equipment is maintained to the highest standard with a focus on maximizing uptime and compliance to Health and Safety regulations.
- Working with the Senior Maintenance Engineer to assign and manage daily work schedules for the maintenance engineers.
- When required direct supervision of sub-contractors assigned to the maintenance team.
- Develop with the Operations Manager a set of agreed working PPM schedules for all key capital equipment onsite.
- Implement and control of the required onsite PPM schedules and timelines associated.
- Working with the Operations Manager to ensure control and effective communication of planned maintenance expenditure is in line with expectations and also ensure all purchase order processes are followed correctly, support and coach the maintenance team to deliver the required daily work tasks and maximise equipment uptime.
- Maintain the highest level of reactive response time to unplanned breakdowns.
- Ensure all critical maintenance spares are in stock in order to minimise plant downtime.
- Working with the Operations Manager and Senior Maintenance Engineer to implement critical spares plant maintenance management in order to reduce risk of failure.
- Working with the Compliance Officer to ensure all Health and Safety documentation is completed in line with policy and legislation.
- Ensure all mandatory Health and Safety inspections assigned are completed.
- Report as required any Health and Safety issues through the appropriate communication channels.
- Ensure the Maintenance Department housekeeping is maintained to the highest 5S standard.
- Actively participate in and support process improvement initiatives.
Skills & Abilities
· Appropriate Engineering Qualification.
· Able to use own initiative, make effective decisions and judgments when required.
· Able to communicate with internal departments at all levels.
· Able to deliver daily briefings.
· Skilled in allocating resources efficiently and effectively.
· Confident in delivery of maintenance excellence and performance.
· Able to identify and assess opportunities for operational improvement.
· Use IT tools relevant to role and support for Health and Safety Compliance Management.
· Support HR process when dealing with employee issues.
· To act as a role model in demonstrating the company values and carry out any other duties as reasonably requested.
Please contact Karen at Redwood Search Recruitment Agency for more details