£18-£20k pro-rata 9-month contract
To handle all aspects of customer service and outbound logistics including sales order processing and stock management.
- Receiving and processing customer orders
- Working with Finance/Account Manager on any credit issues
- Liaising with suppliers and customers on a daily basis
- Providing and maintaining a high-level service to our customers
- Order completion and invoice raising
- Working closely with suppliers maintaining control of stock levels
- Completing weekly stock reconciliations and resolving all discrepancies in a timely manner.
Previous experience in a customer service focussed role would be beneficial, along with the following qualities:
Excellent organisational skills
Ability to work to deadlines efficiently and accurately
Experience working in a fast-paced, high pressured environment
Decision maker who can follow things through
Ability to prioritise and re-prioritise time and workload
Knowledge/experience of Supply Chain and Logistics would be desirable but not essential
If you are interested in this position of Logistics Administrator, please contact Michelle for a confidential chat on 01905 27747 or simply apply for the role.