Website Redwood Search Recruitment Agency Worcester
Litigation Secretary – Worcester
An exciting opportunity has arisen in a leading firm in Worcester for a secretary working for a partner, to be considered for this position you must have previous Legal Experience.
- To prepare correspondence and documents through audio typing, dictation and word processing using the firm’s case management system.
- To administer filing
- Opening, closing and retrieval of client files
- To prepare mail and enclosures for dispatch
- To make appointments, arrange meetings and to maintain an up to date diary for his/her principal
- To arrange meeting and conference rooms as necessary
- To attend clients both in person and on the telephone and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm’s client care standards
Skills and Abilities
- Accurate and numerate.
- Audio typing
- Experience of a case management system
- Computer skills – good working knowledge of MS office.
- Communicate effectively with others, both verbally and in writing.
- Proven ability to manage time, meet deadlines and prioritize.
- Maintain standards and professionalism during periods of fluctuating workloads.
A great salary and benefits package will be available for the right candidate
Please contact Kelly at Redwood Search Recruitment agency, Worcester