Licensed Conveyancer – Worcester £23-25k
Are you a diligent and passionate Licensed Conveyancer looking to grow your career?
Do you have a background in residential property managing your own caseload from inception to completion?
We have a great opportunity to join a local well-known firm with a full-service team where you will have full support and great prospects.
- Adhere to and promote compliance with the Conveyancing Quality Scheme and the Conveyancing Protocol, the firm’s policies, practices and procedures; legislation applicable to the profession and to any relevant quality standards
- Preparing search reports
- Preparing Mortgage reports and contracts
- Preparing draft completion statements
- Carry out the exchange process and prepare the file for completion
- Preparing SDLT and Land Registry Application and deal with any requisitions raised.
Knowledge and Experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to deal with all levels within an organisation and relieve potential conflicts.
- A client-focused approach to service delivery
- Ability to organise your workload to meet tight deadlines
- Strong experience using Case Management Systems
- At least 3 years’ experience managing own property caseload from instructions to completion and registration
- Raising, checking and responding to additional enquiries within your technical abilities and experience
- Working knowledge of the CQS Protocol, Conveyancing Association Protocol
- Experience of sales, purchase, freehold, leasehold, remortgage, transfer of equity, equity release, new build and unregistered property