Are you a Conveyancing Paralegal looking to further your career with a dynamic established firm?
Are you meticulous and proactive with the drive to further your career?
Are you looking to join a law firm that places great emphasis on career progression and employee loyalty?
- Preparing freehold and leasehold contract reports within your technical abilities
- Adhere to and promote compliance with the Conveyancing Quality Scheme and the Conveyancing Protocol, the firm’s policies, practices and procedures; legislation applicable to the profession and to any relevant quality standards
- Through training and other means, to keep fully up to date with relevant legislation and practice
- Review title and raise enquiries
- Issuing Sale Contract Packs
- Preparing Search Reports & Mortgage reports
- Preparing Draft Completion Statements
- Carry out the exchange process and prepare the file for completion
- Preparing SDLT and Land Registry Application and deal with any requisitions raised.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Law Degree or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to deal with all levels within an organisation and relieve potential conflicts.
- A client-focused approach to service delivery,
- Ability to organise your workload to meet tight deadlines
- Experience dealing with sales, purchases, re-Mortgages, buy to lets and land registry practice.
- Company pension
- Life assurance
- 24 days holiday
- Career progression and full support
If you are interested, please contact Kelly for a confidential chat on 01905 27747 or simply apply for the role.
Furthermore, if you know a Licensed Conveyancer that may be interested in the position, we have a referral scheme where you can earn £250 in vouchers, to find out more or refer a friend visit our reward page.