Family Legal Secretary
A rare opportunity has arisen in a Leading Law Firm in Worcester for a secretary in the Family department and you will need you to have previous secretarial experience for this role as a Legal Secretary.
- Prepare correspondence and documents through audio typing, dictation and word processing using the firm’s case management system.
- Administer filing
- Opening, closing and retrieval of client files
- Prepare mail and enclosures for dispatch
- Make appointments, arrange meetings and to maintain an up to date diary for his/her principal
- Attend clients both in person and on the telephone and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm’s client care standards
- Carry out additional tasks as and when required
Skills and Abilities
- Accurate and numerate.
- Fast audio/digital dictation skills are essential
- Experience of a case management system
- Computer skills – good working knowledge of MS office.
- Communicate effectively with others, both verbally and in writing.
- Proven ability to manage time, meet deadlines and prioritize.
- Maintain standards and professionalism during periods of fluctuating workloads.
Please contact Kelly Ashby at Redwood Search recruitment agency, Worcester