Are you an experienced secretary looking for a new challenging role?
Are you a Law graduate looking to gain more experience?
We are recruiting for a leading law company in Worcester for a legal assistant to work with the Fee Earners and Partners.
The successful candidate will provide direct support to maximise efficiency:
- Attend court hearings
- Carry out secretarial and administrative duties for the department to include;
- Audio typing
- File management
- Diary and calendar management
- Dealing with call and enquiries via phone, email and post
- Preparation of bundles
- Preparing for case hearings
- Update supervisor regularly of case progression
- Carry out fee earning duties to include;
- Communicating with legal aid agencies
- Preparation of legal documents
- Dealing with all correspondence
Skills & experience
- Excellent written and verbal English with fantastic attention to detail
- Confident telephone manner
- Empathy when working with anxious and emotional clients
- Background in a legal environment
- Willingness to learn and develop professionally