Website Redwood Search Recruitment Agency
The Role: As the Junior Sales & Marketing Administrator for our Client you will have some previous experience in a sales administrator role and you will be working as part of a friendly team at their offices in Bromsgrove. This is a varied role and a great opportunity to grow and develop with the business. You will get to work closely with both the sales and marketing teams and provide admin support.
The Company: Due to a period of growth, the Company are now looking for a Junior Sales & Marketing Administrator to work closely alongside the marketing team and also support the sales team on a day to day basis.
For this Junior Sales & Marketing Administrator role, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Some previous sales admin experience in a sales admin environment
- Minimum 5 GCSE’s at grade 4 or above
- Can communicate well in a variety of situations
- Problem solver
- Good organisational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to learn
- Works well as part of a team
- IT literate – comfortable using word/excel
Benefits of this Junior Sales & Marketing Administrator role:
- £19000 – £22000 dependent on experience
- 23 days holiday + stats (rising with service)
If you want to work as the Junior Sales & Marketing Administrator for a company with a great name in the industry apply today.