IT Project Manager
The IT Project Manager will be responsible for project managing a variety of IT deployments assigned to them within the business, ensuring successful deployment and further products may also be added to the portfolio in the future.
This role is predominantly a customer service role working on a collaborative basis to ensure that internal and external stakeholder’s needs are being set and exceeded as many of your customers will come to you in their time of need.
Working closely with your colleagues to deliver the best service experience that we can, recommending process improvements, allocating resources and setting expectations on a daily basis.
This is a role for somebody looking to take on more responsibility and be part of a dynamic and growing business sector; having an ambitious, focused and energetic attitude, requiring minimal supervision,
Key areas of responsibility:
- Take ownership
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with our customers to identify their needs and gain their trust, respect and engagement
- Great organisational skills supplemented with a commercial and strategic understanding of your area
- Prioritise your workload so that we are focussed on the most important issues and opportunities within your area of the business
- Tenacious and resilient with a creative approach and the ability to spot opportunities and solve problems and offer solutions
- Have strong people management skills with the ability to work under pressure
- Have qualifications and hands-on experience in Project Management methodologies with a desire to learn more [eg. PRINCE2, Agile, ITIL etc…]
- At least 3 years IT project management in a similar MSP organisation
- Ideally, you will have an IT project management background and be somewhat familiar with popular technologies such as LAN, WAN, Servers, WIFI, switches and firewalls, laptops and desktops and Microsoft
- Project evaluations and results measurement