Internal Sales Executive
Salary up to £30K
20 days holiday + bank holidays – rising with service to 25 days
About the role:
As the Internal Sales Executive you will be working closely with the New Business Sales Manager. You will be responsible for generating new business and increasing referred business from existing clients. This role will require autonomy and drive; You will build and manage your own sales pipeline although this will be supplemented by warm leads generated by our Marketing Team. There will be opportunities to build your network further through UK exhibitions.
Please note that the office location is rural and public transport is limited, so your own transport would be an advantage.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
- Minimum of two years’ experience in business-to-business outbound calling, and new business generation
- Confident cold-calling and making telephone introductions
- A professional and positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- A drive to succeed and experience of meeting sales targets
- A team player with lots of initiative
- A strong drive and determination to succeed
- Solid Microsoft office skills (Word, Outlook)
Company benefits include:
- A competitive salary of up to £30,000 per annum, depending on experience
- 20 days holiday per holiday year, plus bank holidays, and up to an extra 5 days increasing with service
- Health cash plan to assist with the cost of eye and dental care amongst other expenses
- Pension scheme
- Employee life insurance
- Free on-site parking
- We will consider full-time or part-time for this role, with a minimum of 25 – 30 hours per week.