Installations Contracts Manager
Our client is looking to recruit an experienced Installations Contract Manager to join their busy team and you will need to have previous experience of working within the windows and door environment or curtain walling – this is essential.
The main area of the day to day duties are as follows:
- Manage the Installation team to deliver a Right First Time, quality installation
- Avoid job run overs and the need to return to complete snags
- Provide resource and solution management for job bookings and completion
- Avoid non-payment of debt due to incomplete work
- Generate reports from CRM to assist in the operations of the Installation.
- To respond to installation queries with customers and installers and make sure everyone is updated
- Confirm appointment of building contractors, hire equipment as required and confirm proposed schedule (Sales team will already have agreed a price and scope of works in the costing sheet)
- Check Survey and Installation paperwork for Fitters and External Contractors, prior to the contracts commencing, to identify any issues that could arise.
- Liaise with Goods Inwards & Purchasing to ensure that all ancillary products are available
- Manage outstanding snagging items to ensure customer satisfaction
- Attend weekly Installation and operations team meetings
- Assist the Internal Administration project coordinator in scheduling the installations into the CRM schedule board
- Monitor and manage the Installer Fleet (clean, presentable, roadworthy vehicles)
- Monitor and manage the Installer workwear (clean, presentable, at all times)
- Monitor and manage the resource capability and experience
- Identify training needs and schedule training in conjunction with the Schedule board and office Administrator
- Visit sites to monitor Installers progress and quality
- Visit customers sites to get a clear understanding of issues and liaise this effectively to the business highlighting course of action you are taking to resolve the issue.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required
- General Construction and Installation methods
- Admin experience -PC literate and good knowledge of Microsoft suite
- Ability to deal with and resolve issues as they arise
- High standard of personal motivation and initiative
- Ability to respond positively to working within a pressurised environment
- Proven approach of flexibility
- Good analytical skills
If you are interested, please contact Arlene Grey for a confidential chat on 01905 27747 or simply apply for the role.