Group Risk Client Coordinator – Chipping Sodbury £25k
Are you an experienced in Group Risk insurance looking to move into a company that offers fantastic progression and career path?
Would you like to work in a dynamic and innovative company with a great office environment?
- To be the first point of contact to provide clients with professional support and accurate information with regards to their employee benefits products (death in service, critical illness, income protection, etc.)
- To prioritise workload and client requests
- To manage all renewals, claims, market reviews and data with relevant teams
- To build and maintain excellent rapport with a large portfolio of corporate clients and to be seen as the go-to person for all employee benefits queries
- To ensure the efficient and accurate production of all reports and correspondence to clients.
Skills and Experience
- Employee Benefits within group risk is essential
- Experience of managing an existing portfolio of clients and able to resolve complex queries
- Acturis aware
- Free onsite parking
- 25 days holiday + your birthday + bank holidays
- Company pension
- Life assurance
- Long term career progression
- Health insurance
An award-winning company who are experts in their field, employing over 3000 people across 75 offices UK wide. This is not your typical Insurance or Financial company, they work in a fast-moving and innovative industry. They offer career progression and assistance with tuition along with full training and support to help you build a new and exciting career!
If you are interested, please contact Kelly for a confidential chat on 01905 27747 or simply apply for the role.
Furthermore, if you know a Licensed Conveyancer that may be interested in the position, we have a referral scheme where you can earn £250 in vouchers, to find out more or refer a friend visit our reward page.