Graduate Civil Design Engineer
Salary £20-£25K DOE
Redwood Search is currently working with an East Midlands based residential developer to recruit a Graduate Civil Engineer. This is an excellent opportunity for a Graduate Civil Design Engineer wanting to join a UK leading Residential developer.
This company are looking for graduates to join their outgoing team of talented professionals. The Graduate Design Engineer will report to the Principal Design Engineer / Engineering Manager. You will join a team of specialists, a team that encourages progression and supports people with whatever they may need. There is also a lot of room for growth and career progression and would be an excellent starting point for recently qualified graduates.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum BEng degrees at 2.1 or above and preference for MEng degree in Civil Engineering
- Preference will be for candidates studying, or have studied, an ICE accredited course
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite is required and to demonstrate an ability to learn new software within a working environment that includes 3D design and drafting.
- Preference for having knowledge of civil design & Cad software
- Enthusiasm for a career with a housing developer.
- The aptitude to work on your own initiative and be proactive
- Teamwork attitude, hardworking and proactive calibre.
Successful candidates will ideally you will have at least 2-3 months of working experience with a consultancy or developer, however, this is not essential
If you are interested, please contact Anja for a confidential chat on 01905 27747 or simply apply for the role.