Our client is creating a new Financial Accountant role to provide reliability and accuracy to the financial reporting of their UK & European businesses.
The role will focus around the balance sheet side of accounts, covering Treasury, Costing treatments and Stock reporting, Statutory & External reporting, and cashflow. This role would suit a finalist or Qualified Accountant, who is looking to broaden their experience within a fast paced, commercially focused business.
- Ownership of all Stock reporting controls, methodology and reconciliations, including PPV, Revaluation Reserve
- Review forecasting for stock obsolescence and generate an action plan for review
- Take ownership of group treasury
- Review Cash Flow forecasting
- Ensure all audit requirements are met to deadlines.
- Support statutory audit requirements.
- Support the development of Internal Controls and Assurance
- Develop process and reporting for a developing manufacturing department
- Complete EC Sales/Intrastat returns for UK & European businesses
- Oversee reconciliation of Intercompany accounts and processes
- Support subsidiary relationships with external departments.
- Experienced Accountant, CIMA/ACCA qualified or finalist.
- Strong Excel skills are essential in order to hit the ground running.
- Strong attention to detail and procedures.
- A proven track record of up to date CPD / Training.
- Pro-Active attitude with hunger to drive performance business wide.
- Experience of group accounts & multi-currency transactions.
- You will be committed to your work and be constantly striving to improve processes and systems within the department and business.
- To work as part of a team.
- Organised and able to work on own initiative
- Conscientious with a responsible attitude.
If you are interested, please contact Michelle for a confidential chat on 01905 27747 or simply apply for the role.