Finance Manager £25-28k
Are you looking for a Finance Manager, the role is working for a well-established business who have further plans for growth?
My client, a luxury brand within the gift sector is looking for a Finance Manager to join the business, supporting with the below duties;
- Updating sales invoices from company website to Sage
- Downloading sales reports
- Allocating customer payments
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Credit control
- Matching purchase invoices with delivery notes
- Entering purchase invoices onto Sage
- Processing supplier payments
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Calculating monthly journals and entering onto Sage
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for Directors
- Preparation of year end information for external accountants
- Raising inter-company recharge invoices
- Monthly payroll using Payroll Manager
- Monthly pension using The Peoples Pension
- Adhoc work to support the company directors and external accountants
The ideal candidate will have previously worked in a role either as a stand-alone Finance Manager or supporting a Financial Controller on a day to day basis. You will have the ability to work using your own initiative as well as being confident when presenting to Directors on a monthly basis.
For further information please contact Edward Jukes at Redwood Search recruitment agency Worcester.