Export Sales Executive
£25-30k – OTE £35-40k
The Export Sales Executive will be based in the West Midlands Head-Office, focusing on international new business development and effectively managing a portfolio of key accounts. Plus, playing a vital role in supporting the Export Director with building the agenda for multiple country visits. 70% of the role will be new business development.
The successful candidate will have effectively demonstrated a consistent track record in generating new business, whilst increasing existing sales through dynamic account management. The role holder will be responsible for building a comprehensive sales pipeline, effective e-communication on products and launches and building important key internal relationships. This is a demanding and fast-moving position that requires someone who is a proactive thinker, and able to exercise good judgment.
Key Responsibilities Include;
- Deliver monthly minimum sales targets for new and existing business
- Build structured country visit agenda through new and existing customers
- Develop value-based relationships with customers at multiple contact points
- Quarterly call cycles on all existing and new customers through data analysis and structured planning
- Market research and selection to expand international database
- Creating opportunities prior to trade shows-current and prospect accounts
- Proven track record of self-generated new business
- Cold-calling experience (a must)
- Proven track record of effective account management
- Proven track record in meeting sales targets
- Strong background in internal telesales
- Display strong new business lead generation of quality opportunities
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Working with customers at all levels
- Passion for sales – drive and desire to generate new business
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills.
- A positive outlook with a strong sense of personal responsibility and ownership of results, genuine care of getting the best outcomes for the customer.
- Analytical with strong computer skills, confident to analyse and present data and statistics.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Flexible and reliable, ready to get stuck in with what’s needed and make it happen
If you are interested, please contact Michelle for a confidential chat on 01905 27747 or simply apply for the role.
Furthermore, if you know a Licensed Conveyancer that may be interested in the position, we have a referral scheme where you can earn £250 in vouchers, to find out more or refer a friend visit our reward page.