Digital Marketing Executive – Worcester £20k
Are you a Digital Marketing Executive looking for a new opportunity?
My client is looking for an experienced Digital Media Executive to join their team on a 12-month fixed term contract basis.
- Developing and maintaining internal databases along with the company website.
- Involved with the implementation and management of new campaigns.
- Write and develop content for the group’s websites (blogs) and other marketing material.
- Keep the group websites up-to-date by adding new content, checking the accuracy of the information and offers
- Manage the end-to-end process of monthly email marketing campaigns using MailChimp software
- Maintain and develop the groups social media accounts, with strong empathises on Facebook.
- Add weekly content and news as appropriate
- Send out weekly reviews to customers using Trustpilot and feefo.
- Respond to all feedback and share internally where required
- Help the Marketing Department with launching campaigns as necessary
Skills / Experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven track record in writing content and copy across a range of channels
- A self starter. able to work autonomously and create original content and blog ideas
- Working in a fast paced environment to tight deadlines
- Flexible and able to works across multiple tasks
- Experience with WordPress and MailChimp are desirable
- Experience in working within a Marketing team or agency
- Marketing degree desirable but not essential