£27.5-32.5K Per Annum
Burton upon Trent
Our client is looking for a dedicated individual to work as a Detoxification Nurse in their passionate team in Burton upon Trent. The work as a Detoxification Nurse is very patient-focused and involves helping people to take control of their lives
- Develop & maintain good working relationships with staff members and service users and be able to clearly communicate with outside professionals when required.
- Work collaboratively within the unit and with the detoxification team, nurses, support workers and peer supporters.
- Organise junior staff workloads and hold a small case load of service users ensuring their safety whilst in receipt of their supportive detoxification
- Ensure that service user nurse care-plans are reviewed according to their individual needs.
- Provide nursing support to service users, under supervision of Clinical Manager, in monitoring health care and physical needs during detoxification treatment.
- Carry out substance screening as necessary and record outcomes.
- Ensure effective observation and recording of service users condition whilst undergoing a supportive detoxification regime prescribed by the Medical Director.
- Experience of developing, implementing and evaluating care plans.
- Understanding of the issues affecting drug/alcohol users in crisis
- RGN/RMN Qualification.
- Current NMC registration.
For more information on this role please contact James at Redwood Search Recruitment Agency, Worcester.