Enthusiastic Customer Services Team Leader
Salary £25-28K per annum
Contract and Hours: Full time, Monday-Friday, 08:30-17:30 variable (37.5hr week).
As part of an exciting change, the company is installing a new Sage 200 system to improve order and customer management processes and later this year they will be upgrading their website to incorporate an ERP system to enable customers to browse product descriptions and stock availability before placing an order.
Main areas you can help with:
- Supervise and coordinate colleagues in the customer service team.
- Train and work with members of your team to improve their performance, including regular reviews and appraisals to help retain staff.
- Communicate with other departments (Warehouse and Accounts) to resolve problems and expedite work.
- Make recommendations on how to improve procedures.
- Lead the team through the planned improvements and business changes
We would appreciate it if you have experience in these areas:
- Providing fantastic customer service.
- Experience within a management role – leading and mentoring a team
- Confident computer skills- All Microsoft Office programs -experience with Sage200/ SageX3 is desirable but not necessary
Benefits we can offer you:
- Private Medical Insurance
- Medicash – Healthcare plan
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Employee discounts
- Casual dress